Back up your files & share what you want to
Click on the SugarSync Logo to get both of us a bunch of free storage when you sign up for 5Gigs for FREE or buy more.
I have done the research. I personally use the product to share files between 4 Mac computers, 2 off site PCs, a BlackBerry, an Android phone and an iPod Touch. I even keep copies of certain old archives and installation files ONLY IN THE CLOUD so they don’t take up space! At work, I use it to make sure my whole team always has the most recent set of information at their fingertips.
Saying it works great is an understatement. This has value!
- Sync files between multiple computers you have or even with family and friends.
- Notify the people you share files with that there have been changes, without doing a thing.
- Send huge files from your sync to somebody without waiting for a long send.
- Send somebody a link to one or more of your files and know when they download it.
- Back up your pictures and music (you may need to pay a little for more space).
- Listen to your music from any computer or even a smartphone.
- Share your pictures from your phone.
- When you take a picture on your phone, it just goes to your computer and is backed up online!
It is worth mentioning that file sync and sharing services like this one can be blocked by security conscious businesses who don’t want employees taking confidential files from the office. Because of this, you should check with the intended recipient to confirm the link in the email worked. Regardless, SugarSync is still extremely useful for most people. It is by far the best that I have ever used and I have been using computer to computer sync since it was possible.